Courts of Nodrilath
Flintscales are the best! Free our captive breatheren!
Level 3: Mage 1, Sage 2
Origin Skills: 3 + feat bonus
Acrobatics, Bluff, Sneak (Blend)
Lifestyle: Panache 3, Prudence 4; (3 lifestyle from class levels, 2 panache from origin bonus)
Reputation: Total 60; Remaining 20
Prizes: Available ?, Owned ?
Proficiencies: Unarmed, Hurled, Unarmed Forte
Natural attacks (bite 1 claw 1) see pg 235
Breath weapon (fire AP4) 20’ line, damage 2d6 (+0 = con mod)
Movement: Ground 30, Air 40 (winged)
Ranged Touch Atk 1
Mele Attack, Std. 3
Interests: 2 native, 2 starting, 2 racial bonus, 1 from levels
- Draconic (native language),
- Imperial Trade (language),
- Dwarven (language),
- Study in Drakish Anti-Slavery Movement,
- Alignment: Chaotic, Good, Loyalty to the drake slaves of the empire.
Core ability: arcane adept: learn 4 bonus lvl 0 spells. Once per scene as a free action, you may spend and roll up to 3 action dice to gain a number of spell points equal to the result. these dice cannot explode.
Feats: Origin bonus; Character Levels 1, 2; Class Features Levels S1, S2, M1;
- Origin Bonus – Basic Skill Mastery (Actor): gain +2 insight bonus and a threat range of 19-20 with relevant skills (actor = bluff, impress)
- CL1 Truescale, plains/fire (AP4)
- CL2 Agile Flyer (acrobatics becomes an origin skill; don’t suffer error range penalties associated with flying)
- ML1 Subtle and Quick to Anger: ability to purchase spellcasting ranks, learn spells, cast level 0 spells.
- SL1 wise Council: you may spend and roll 1 action die to boost the result of an ally who can hear or see you and is making an attack, damage, skill check, or save roll. You always roll this dice and add your own action die modifiers; the teammage’s die type and modifiers are ignored. Only one wise council may be applied to any roll, even if there are multiple sages present.
- SL2 Assistance I: you may increase the error range of an ally’s skill check by 1 to reduce the time it take to 1/2 normal.
- reach 2
- breath weapon (fire)
- cold blooded
- inquisitive mind (+2 interests)
- charming (improve the disposition of non-adversary by 5, 1 per session)
- flashy (panache +2)
- noble blood: purchase Noble Renown for 20 reputation per rank
|Name||Mage||Sage||Notes||special||Mod to Roll|
Current Spells Known:
|0||Detect Secret Doors|
|0||magic vestment 1|
|0||touch of light|
|1||concealing countryside 1|
|1||cure wounds 1|
|1||control weather 1|
Appearance: Like all her clan, Accipitridae has black scales over a red hide.
Related NPCs: Accipitridae’s uncle is overseeing her time at court on behalf of her father, Baron Flintscales. Accipitridae has a few siblings out there; her mother is missing.